Performance enhancing drugs are illegal in competition unless you are Russian Olympic Athletes. Just ask Lance Armstrong. And Jon Jones, Anderson Silva. Also, Brock Lesnar. But that’s just for biological males. If you’re a tranny transitioning to male, it’s totes ok in the name of tolerance.
- Mack Beggs, 18, is so far undefeated on his track to claim the girls 110lb state championship for the second time, after winning last year
- His victory last year in Euless, Texas, sparked controversy and a lawsuit
- The teenager started to take steroids in 2015 to transition from female to male
- According to University Interscholastic League rules he had to compete under the gender listed on his birth certificate
- Next year in college Beggs will compete against men due to his testosterone intake, as deemed by USA Wrestling and the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency
- He has also received a college men’s wrestling scholarship offer
- Beggs is awaiting gender reassignment top surgery later this year
Let’s reacquaint ourselves with Trans athletes. You may remember them from such stories as Controversy as Transgender Athlete Wins Women’s Weightlifting Competition and Transgender freshman sprinter, born a male, wins two girls state championships.
Now meet Mack Beggs. he/she is making all the other girls cry. As s/he kicks their not ‘roided up asses.
High school senior Mack Beggs, 18, was forced to continue competing with girls after he began to transition and take testosterone due to University Interscholastic League rules that say wrestlers must compete under the gender listed on their birth certificate.
The Euless, Texas teenager complied and claimed victory winning the girls wrestling state 110-pound title last year.
But his win came with major backlash including a lawsuit alleging ‘unfair advantage’, boos during competition, and opponents forfeiting matches.
Beggs, a senior at Euless Trinity High School, also looks different than he did last year thanks to his testosterone injections – which measure less than one milliliter each month, according to Dallas News.
He began to take steroids to transition from female to male in 2015.
So, if Bobby Sue Johnson took steroids to increase her game, she’d be banned from competing. But Mack Beggs pumping herself silly with testosterone is okay. All because she’s a fake boy or something
Here’s my question, say Beggs competed in the boys division. Does s/he get to take steroids there too? Or do we then get outraged because the real boys are beating her? (Related: R&B singer Ginuwine blasted as ‘transphobic’ for rejecting transgender woman’s advances on ‘Big Brother’…)
Oh the intricacies of trannydom.
Free speech is under attack. Share this article on Social Media by clicking the share button, do your part to keep independent journalism going.