Billy Bush Says The ‘Access Hollywood’ Tape Is Authentic And He Believes The Women Accusing Trump
Billy Bush Says The ‘Access Hollywood’ Tape Is Authentic And He Believes The Women Accusing Trump

On November 25, The New York Times wrote a piece in which journalists Jonathan Martin, Maggie Haberman, and Alexander Burns claim that President Donald Trump has claimed on multiple occasions that the infamous “Access Hollywood” tape in which he brags to Billy Bush about grabbing women “by the p****” was not authentic.

But something deeper has been consuming Mr. Trump. He sees the calls for Mr. Moore to step aside as a version of the response to the now-famous “Access Hollywood” tape, in which he boasted about grabbing women’s genitalia, and the flood of groping accusations against him that followed soon after. He suggested to a senator earlier this year that it was not authentic, and repeated that claim to an adviser more recently. (In the hours after it was revealed in October 2016, Mr. Trump acknowledged that the voice was his, and he apologized.)

As The Daily Wire previously reported, Trump acknowledged that it was his voice on the tape during the second presidential debate in October of 2016.

Agenda? What Agenda? CNN Runs ‘Access Hollywood’ Story From Over A Year Ago On…

In a December 3 op-ed for The New York Times, Billy Bush, whose voice can be heard on the “Access Hollywood” tape with Trump, wrote:

Of course he said it. And we laughed along, without a single doubt that this was hypothetical hot air from America’s highest-rated bloviator. Along with Donald Trump and me, there were seven other guys present on the bus at the time, and every single one of us assumed we were listening to a crass standup act. He was performing. Surely, we thought, none of this was real. We now know better.

Bush, who was fired from “The Today Show” shortly after the hot mic audio leaked, writes in the op-ed that Trump “reportedly telling allies, including at least one United States senator, that the voice on the tape is not his … hit a raw nerve in me.”

Trump’s ‘Access Hollywood’ tape is playing on repeat for 12 hours on the National Mall

Bush goes on, writing that he believes the women who have accused the president of sexual harassment or assault, concluding his piece with the following message:

Today is about reckoning and reawakening, and I hope it reaches all the guys on the bus.

On a personal note, this last year has been an odyssey, the likes of which I hope to never face again: anger, anxiety, betrayal, humiliation, many selfish but, I hope, understandable emotions. But these have given way to light, both spiritual and intellectual. It’s been fortifying.

I know that I don’t need the accouterments of fame to know God and be happy. After everything over the last year, I think I’m a better man and father to my three teenage daughters — far from perfect, but better.

WaPo journalist caught plotting Dem strategy with George Soros

As of this publication, Trump has yet to respond to Bush’s remarks.

Text Example

Share this article on Social Media by clicking the share buttons on screen, support our independent journalism! Get the word out!