Here is your reminder that today, Wednesday, Liberals who are out of touch with reality are still planning to express their impotent rage at the results of the 2016 election with “Scream Helplessly at the Sky” gatherings in over two dozen cities on Wednesday. In most locations, anguished snowflakes will start screeching during the early evening hours.
Here is a list of 26 “Scream Helplessly at the Sky” events scheduled for November 8 (all times local):
1. Outside Trump Tower, Chicago: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
2. Lubbock, Texas: (Location unannounced) 6:00 PM
3. Brooklyn, N.Y.: Long Meadow, Prospect Park, Garfield Entrance, 7:00 PM
4. Dallas, Texas: Continental Avenue Pedestrian Bridge, 6:00 PM
5. Centreville, Md.: 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM. The Democratic Club of Queen Anne’s County is asking people to post their own Facebook Live video to their page.
6. Austin, Texas: Wooldridge Park, 6:00 PM
7. Baltimore, Md.: 7:00 PM, “Wherever you are”
8. Edwardsville, Ill.: Edwardsville City Park, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
9. Wilkes-Barre, Penn.: Wilkes Barre Public Square, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
10. NYC: Washington Square Park, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
11. Denver, Colo.: Cheesman Park, 7:00 PM
12. Salt Lake City, Utah: Salt Lake City Public Library, 4:00 PM
13. Grand Junction, Colo.: First Congregational UCC, 4:00 PM – 6:30 PM
14. Philadelphia, Penn.: Dilworth Park, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
15. Corning, N.Y.: Centerway Square, 5:00 PM
16. Bellingham, Wash.: (Location unannounced) 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
17. Pittsburgh, Penn.: Point State Park Fountain, 6:59 PM
18. Nashville, Tenn.: Trevecca Nazarene University, 9:30 PM
19. Rochester, N.Y.: Liberty Pole Way, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
20. Los Angeles, Calif.: Grand Hope Park, 6:00 PM
21. New Haven, Conn.: New Haven Green, 8:00 PM
22. Miami, Fla.: (Location unannounced) 8:00 PM
23. Estes Park, Colo.: Bond Park, 7:00 PM
24. Fort Collins, Colo.: “Downtown,” 5:45 PM
25. Indianapolis, Ind.: (Location unannounced) 6:00 PM
And if you simply can’t make it to one of those:
26. Everywhere: 3:00 PM – 3:05 PM PST
Watch Parties: If you can’t wait for all the videos to post online, consider attending one of these for your snickering needs:
1. Chicago, Ill.: Scream Helplessly at the Sky observation committee, Outside Trump Tower, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM. “Just pull up a chair, grab a coke, and take videos/pictures of the Left for the amusement.”
2. Boston, Mass.: Watch Liberals Scream Helplessly At The Sky, 6:00 PM. “Spectate butthurt libtards screaming at the sky. Bring your own lawn chairs and popcorn!”
3. Philadelphia, Penn.: Philly YR Tailgate To Watch Dems “Scream Helplessly at the Sky!” 5:00 PM, Tir Na Nog Irish Bar & Grill. “Philly Up (the group that does Tuesdays for Toomey) has organized an event where Dems are actually going to “scream helplessly at the sky on nov 8.”
Just imagine for a moment the glorious videos that will come out of these screamfests.
Whether it’s being horrified at what Trump’s grandchildren dressed as for Halloween, losing their minds over signs that simply say ‘It’s okay to be white,’ or calling the most recent eclipse racist; The Left keeps on giving us content.
While these unhinged loons are howling at the moon, I will be pouring myself a glass of wine and re-watching all of the wonderful mainstream media 2016 election night coverage to relive that amazing and historic evening. Good times, good times.
Free speech is under attack. Share this article on Social Media by clicking the share button, do your part to keep Conservative journalism going.